CASH AND SPLASH CHALLENGE
American Pharmacists Month volunteer pharmacists, technicians and pharmacy students are working to get the word out on the role that pharmacists play in the community. YOU CAN BE A PARTICIPANT TOO!
What is the "Cash and Splash Challenge" - The CSC is a year long effort to show our commitment to healthy communities.
The Florida Pharmacy Association is a voluntary nonprofit organization
of pharmacists and others whose purpose is to promote and strive for the
improvement of state governmental policy decision making that affects
the practice and business of pharmacy. It is one of the most effective
ways to help the profession achieve its legislative agenda through
coordinated support of political campaigns and issues friendly to our
cause. Scroll to the bottom of the page to view a "Cash and Splash Challenge Video".
How do I participate? - Its easy and only takes a few minutes.
- Prepare a video recording of how you impact the profession of pharmacy and provide quality health care services.
- Make your donation online to the Florida Pharmacist Political Committee
- Make a splash any way you want
- Ask others to do the same in support of your profession or even do a shout out to your colleagues and classmates
- Post your message on your social media page and share with your professional colleagues
What will my contributions do? - Your support of the "Cash and Splash Challenge" will be used to directly support our industry's efforts to help educate public policy makers on the value of pharmacist services and support those who deliver that message.
You can nominate as many people as you want.
You are asked to participate in the Splash challenge once if nominated
Do not engage in dangerous splash activity! Stay safe!
| ||Pd. Pol. Adv. paid for in-kind by the Florida Pharmacist Political Committee ("FPPC"), 610 North Adams Street, Tallahassee, Florida |