Thank you for your interest in membership in the Florida Pharmacy Association. This category of membership is for our pharmacy students currently enrolled in pharmacy school. As a pharmacy student you can continue to stay connected to new developments happening within the profession and still enjoy the benefits of FPA membership. You will also be able to be a part of our student member network. See our frequently asked questions for the FPA student membership program. Some of the direct benefits of membership in the Florida Pharmacy Association include the following:
NEW STUDENT MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN AND CONTEST
Win $1,000 for your pharmacy school (more)
- Complimentary on-line subscription to the monthly journal, Florida Pharmacy Today
- Complimentary e-mail updates on issues of interest to pharmacists, pharmacy students and other members
- Discount on hotel stays
- Substantial discounts on FPA conference fees
- Discount on FPA publications
- General assistance with regulatory issues
- #1 Club super benefit
- Student events and social functions at FPA meetings
- FPA facilitated legislative day events for students
- Poster presentation program at FPA conventions
- Student mentorship and Adopt-A-Student programs
Nonmember students can join on-line by selecting the "Haven't Joined FPA Yet?" link or by downloading a student member application.
SPECIAL NOTE: We have modified our student membership category that gives you active membership in the Florida Pharmacy Association for the full 4 years of your academic training. Currently and FPA student member? We have a special discount program for you based upon your graduation date. Give us a call at (850) 222-2400 and we will give you the details.