Become a Member of the FPA
There are various ways to become a member based upon whether you are actively practicing, enrolled in school, are registering as a business entity, or simply need a member profile for CE tracking.
Select your membership type and Join HERE
Regular Member - $195
Licensed, practicing pharmacists.
Associate Member - $195
Those who are not pharmacists but work in a field related to pharmacy and wish to become involved with the FPA.
Joint with Spouse - $295.50
Regular members whose spouse also elects to become a Regular Member. Annual dues provides membership to both the Regular Member and the Spouse.
Recent Graduate Member - $97.50
Those who have graduated from a professional degree program within the last calendar year, or are enrolled in a post-graduate residency/fellowship program.
Retired Member - $97.50
Pharmacists that have retired and are no longer working but wish to maintain their membership.
Student Member - $20
Pharmacy students in good standing at a college or school of pharmacy. This membership level will cover the 4 years of membership while they are actively enrolled in their pharmacy program. Upon graduation, student member would transition to Recent Graduate Member.
Technician Member - $30
Pharmacy technicians who wish to become involved with the FPA.
Nonmember - $0
Pharmacists, technicians, and students who need to create a profile for purposes of continuing education monitoring only, or journal subscription only.
- Network with colleagues across the state
- Connect with local pharmacy associations
- Practice and Professional Development resources
- Interface with your FPA Regional Director
- Stay up-to-date with legislative and regulatory issues affecting pharmacy
- Active engagement with advocacy efforts state-wide
- Participate in Legislative Days Health Fair at the State Capitol
- A portion of your membership dollars go towards ensuring our voice is heard by lawmakers at the state level
- Access to the Florida Pharmacy Today Journal
- Discounts on Continuing Education programs.